Public and Private Health Services Zone (PH)
Purpose of This Chapter
The Public and Private Health Services (PH) zone chapter establishes the requirements applicable to the use and development of land within the Public and Private Health Services zoning district. The chapter replaces existing SRC Chapter 160 (P – Public Use).
The Public and Private Health Services (PH) zone chapter identifies the land uses allowed within the zone and the basic standards applicable to development within the zone (e.g. lot size, lot dimensions, building setbacks, lot coverage, and building height). This chapter works in conjunction with other chapters of the UDC which contain specific additional development standards (e.g. Special Requirements – SRC 700; Streets and Right-of-Way Improvements – SRC 810; Site Access and Circulation – SRC 830; Off-Street Parking & Loading – SRC 835; Landscaping and Screening – SRC 840).
Proposed Revisions / Highlights (*)
1. All Heavy Vehicle and Trailer Service and Storage proposed to be prohibited. *
2. All Recreational and Cultural Community Services proposed to be permitted. *
3. Wireless Communication Facilities to be addressed separately.
4. Accessory structure standards incorporated into zone district.
5. Front setback specified for front yards not abutting a street. *
6. Interior side and rear setbacks simplified. *
7. Lot coverage for buildings and accessory structures combined for clarity.