Manufactured Dwelling Parks
Purpose of This Chapter
The Manufactured Dwelling Parks chapter establishes the requirements applicable to applications for the development of manufactured dwelling parks. The chapter replaces existing SRC Chapter 123 (Manufactured Dwelling Parks).
The Manufactured Dwelling Parks chapter identifies specific application submittal requirements, the applicable manufactured dwelling park approval criteria, and specific standards for development within manufactured dwelling parks. This chapter works in conjunction with the Procedures Ordinance (SRC 300) and other chapters of the UDC and the Oregon Manufactured Dwelling and Park Specialty Code and the Oregon Manufactured Dwelling Installation Specialty code, which contain additional applicable development standards.
Proposed Revisions / Highlights (*)
1. New definitions established:
- Theater Space
2. Requires protected trees to be shown on site plans.
3. Manufactured dwelling park approval criteria clarified. *
4. Adds section on modifications of approvals.
5. Additional development standards identified for manufactured dwelling parks, based on Sate law.*
6. Minimum manufactured dwelling park space width and depth within the RM-I and RM-II zones made consistent with State law. *
7. Manufactured dwelling park setbacks clarified to be consistent with State law. *
8. Manufactured dwelling park perimeter setbacks made consistent between the RA and RS zones and RM-I and RM-II zones. *
Chapter Downloads & Links
- Proposed UDC Chapter Highlights (pdf)
- Proposed UDC Chapter 235 (pdf)
- Existing Code Chapter